Secure caravan storage in North Devon
Save time, fuel and money by storing your caravan at Hedley Wood Holiday Park. Forget the hassle of having to tow your caravan across the country and, instead, leave it at our park in a safe and secure environment.
Take the stress out of those long journeys and come and go as you please when you store your caravan at our park. Just call or email us 24 hours before you intend to arrive. We’ll tow your caravan onto the pitch of your choice (with or without electric hook-up) ready for you to use – and you only pay pitch and tow-out fees when you stay.
With caravan storage in North Devon at our park, all towing, service and storage services are carried out with the utmost care. Cleaning/repair services are also available (please contact us for details).
A single charge of £10 will be made each visit for towing the caravan onto your pitch and returning it to the storage area.
Cost of caravan storage in North Devon at Hedley Wood
Total overall length of van measured from front of tow hitch to rear end of van. All costs are charged monthly in advance. Prices below are for the 2018 season.
|Up to 17ft||£28.17 per month/ £338 per year|
|17ft - 21ft||£32.50 per month / £390 per year|
|21ft - 23ft 6in||£36.83 per month / £442 per year|
|23ft 6in and over||£41.16 per month / £494 per year|
If you would like to know more about storing your touring caravan at Hedley Wood Holiday Park why not get in touch with us today? Simply give us a call on 01288 381 404 or fill out the contact form below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Conditions of caravan storage
- Storage charges are payable quarterly in advance. A charge of 5% will be levied on the next storage payment, if payment becomes overdue.
- It is strongly recommended that your caravan is fully insured whilst it remains on park. Insuring the caravan lies entirely with the owner; we accept no responsibility for the consequences if this is not done. The insurance policy held by Hedley Wood Caravan Park, covers the movement of your caravan when towing on/off the pitch.
- The handbrake and towing gear must always be in good working order. Note – lubrication of the jockey wheel and tow hitch must be done regularly. Defects will be corrected and invoiced accordingly.
- Vans must be washed annually by mid-June and be of good appearance. Unwashed vans that are clearly dirty will be cleaned and the owner invoiced accordingly.
- Caravans and contents left entirely at owners’ risk.
- It is recommended that all valuables (e.g. electrical items) be removed from the caravan during the winter months.
- For fire safety reasons, all gas bottles must be turned off or removed and batteries must be disconnected before going into storage.
- Storage fees – if after 6 months, fees remain outstanding, we reserve the right to sell the caravan at current trade price to recover the monies owed, plus interest and any other appropriate costs incurred. This will only be done after notification to the owner.
- We will tow your caravan onto a pitch as required. You will need to pre-book your tow-on with the park prior to arrival.
- When towing on/off the van must be ready to tow with the legs raised and loaded so that the front end is capable of being lifted by hand. Any damage resulting from this not being done will be the responsibility of the van owner/user.
- Customers need to inform Hedley Wood of any change to their contact details
- Hedley Wood reserves the right to refuse a customer requiring storage for a caravan or to terminate this storage agreement without explanation
Find out more about touring and camping near Bude at our park, and see why it’s so popular…