We’re open! It’s time to Relax, Recharge and Reunite
We've got great news! We are open and are very much looking forward to welcoming you to the park for that well-deserved holiday.
Now is the time to escape the confines of your own home (and endless home schooling) for the sanctuary of our self-contained accommodation, surrounded by wide-open spaces to explore and enjoy.
Our coastal holiday park is the perfect place to relax, recharge and reunite with family and friends after being apart for so long.
Did you know that 70% of UK adults have said they perceive a caravan holiday home break in the UK as socially acceptable, even in the first 6 months after the restrictions are lifted^? So, don’t leave it too late to book that break you’ve all been counting down for this summer.
Book with confidence
We know many of you will be feeling worried about booking a holiday in uncertain times, so we want to reassure you that you can book a short break or holiday with complete confidence.
We’ve added our ‘Holiday with Confidence’ guarantee to all new bookings to give you that extra reassurance in the event that your holiday might be cancelled due to Coronavirus.
Here’s what our guarantee offers you:
- The opportunity to move your break to another date in 2020/2021*, with no administration charges
- A credit for a future holiday*
- A no quibble refund
The Holiday with Confidence guarantee applies if the Coronavirus outbreak results in:
- 1. Closure of the park on the dates you have booked.
- 2. A ban or major restrictions on non-essential travel from the UK Government.
- 3. You or one of your party being unable to travel due to Coronavirus related sickness or isolation.
You or one of your party being unable to travel due to Coronavirus related sickness or isolation.
Plus, with a low deposit too when you book ahead you can secure that well-deserved break and start looking forward to the good times to come. We’ve changed the date that the holiday balance is due to 4 weeks before your holiday date, rather than our standard 10 weeks.
Putting your health and safety first
We have been busy bees the last few months to introduce methods and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our customers and teams on parks. Here are just a few:
- Hand sanitiser stations at the entrance and exit to our venues, facilities and offices.
- One-way systems introduced around the park where necessary.
- One-way systems within buildings wherever possible.
- Floor markings and signage providing guidance inside and outside our venues, facilities and offices.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures throughout the park
- Contactless check-in and departure process for holidaymakers
- Appropriate PPE provider for team members
- Sneeze guards in place at till and meeting points
- Contactless payment systems upgraded to allow payments up to £45
- Re arranged tables and seating within venues to allow for safe social distancing
^Source: NCC study surveying 2000 UK adults consumer in April 2020.
Terms and Conditions:
*You must notify us of your request to change your date at least 48hrs prior to arrival. In the first instance email CustomerServices@Bridgeleisure.com with the details of your booking; your booking reference number, your holiday date and your daytime contact details. Change of dates are all subject to availability and the alternative date can be taken in either the 2020 or 2021 season, for the same number of nights. If the cost of your alternative date is higher or lower than that of your original booking, then the difference in price at the date the request is made will be charged to you or refunded by us. Applies to existing and all new bookings for 2020 arrival dates. Group bookings and Tour Operator bookings not included. Direct Bookings only.