Discover coast and country in a stunning setting at our Devon holiday park
Say hello to your perfect Devon escape. A place that is the epitome of peace and tranquillity. A place where you can discover one of the UK’s most picturesque regions, blessed with outstanding natural beauty all around.
Our North Devon holiday park is the ideal choice for touring, camping and caravan holidays in the region. We’re located in the heart of the countryside yet only a few miles from the sea and the award-winning costal resort of Bude.
Now is the perfect time to book your break at our quiet park! The peak weeks and school holiday periods fill up quickly, so secure your holiday today and get your pick of our accommodation and your preferred dates.
Check prices & book
Book early and save up to 20% PLUS book with a low deposit from just £50!*
Why choose Hedley Wood in 2018?
We strive to constantly improve the holiday experiences of our guests – that’s why we’ve been busy in the close season making improvement to our park, including:
- More ensuite touring pitches offering private shower and toilet facilities
- You will love our BRAND NEW luxury Safari Tents and Safari Lodges. The ultimate glamping experience – ideal for relaxed family holidays under the stars
- Over £200,000 investment in self-catering accommodation
Holidays to suit all tastes and budgets
Pack up your tent, hook up your touring caravan or just bring yourselves and enjoy the perfect self-catering holiday at Hedley Wood. Whatever your preference may be, we’ve got something to suit your needs at our holiday park in Devon.
Choose from our 2 or 3 bedroom holiday caravans, which sleep up to 8 people in style and comfort. They come fully equipped with everything you need including cooker, microwave, kettle, toaster and utensils.
A great choice for family holidays, each caravan has plenty of space with kitchen, dining room, spacious living room and double and twin bedrooms. Outdoor seating is available on all models, so you can sit outside and soak up the summer sun…
If you’d rather bring your own tent or caravan, then our park is a great choice for your touring or camping holiday. We’ve got a range of pitches including:
- Electric pitches
- Non-electric pitches
- En-suite touring pitches, with their own shower and toilet!
Choose from level pitches in sheltered or open areas or, if you prefer, there are slightly sloping pitches in more elevated areas that benefit from distant sea views.
All our pitches are designed with your comfort and privacy in mind and each pitch is carefully positioned.
Our guests are free to make use of the range on-park facilities, which include toilet and shower blocks situated at either end of our park. Free hot water is also available here, along with dishwashing facilities.Other facilities on-park include:
- The Woodman Bar, serving food and drink in a relaxing atmosphere
- On-park shop, ideal for those daily essentials!
- Children’s play area
- Nature trail and dog walking area
- Pet’s Corner – aviary, rabbits, goats and a pig for the children to enjoy
Get ready to explore!
There are few more naturally beautiful and unspoilt areas of the UK than North Devon and North Cornwall.
Holidays in North Devon and North Cornwall are perfect for lovers of the great outdoors; from walking and cycling to water sports and golf, there is so much to see and do – and our holiday park is the ideal base from which to experience it all!
Enjoy walks on the South West Coast Path, Exmoor or Bodmin Moor or head to the beach and soak up the summer sun. Away from the stunning landscape, there’s lots to see and do! Take your pick from a choice of theme parks, adventure parks, zoos, historic houses, formal gardens and much more…Check prices & book
The useful small print:
* Save up to 20% offer: Self-catering breaks: Save 10% on all self-catering peak breaks (May half term: arrivals 25th – 31st May 2018, school summer holidays: arrivals 20th July – 31st August 2018, October half term: arrivals 19th October – 1st November 2018.) Save 15% on all self-catering off peak holidays (arrivals on any other 2018 date.) Touring and camping breaks: Save 10% on touring and camping peak breaks (May half term: arrivals 25th – 31st May 2018 and school summer holidays: arrivals 20th July – 31st August 2018.) Save 20% on touring and camping off peak breaks with arrivals from 5th January – 24th May 2018 and after 28th September 2018. Save 15% on touring and camping off peak breaks with arrivals from 1st June – 19th July 2018 and 1st September – 27th September 2018. All dates are inclusive. Early booking offers cannot be combined (choose from Offer 1 – save up to 20% or Offer 2 – Free week or half price stay) or used in conjunction with any other offer or discount, offers apply to new bookings only and are subject to availability. Offer excludes the storage annual fee and seasonal pitches. Offer closes on 28th February 2018. A low deposit (£50 for touring pitch, £100 for a caravan or glamping tent) is payable at the time of booking. Any remaining balance is due 10 weeks before your holiday start date.
** Free week or half price stay offer: Free wekk or half price break can be taken between 1st September – 19th October 2018. Half the holiday cost is payable at the time of booking to qualify for this offer. Any remaining balance is due 10 weeks before your holiday start date. The free or half price break will be the same accommodation or pitch type and for the same number of people as the original booking. Offer closes on 28th February 2018. Early booking offers cannot be combined (choose from Offer 1 – save up to 20% or Offer 2 – Free week or half price stay) or used in conjunction with any other offer or discount, offers apply to new bookings only and are subject to availability. Offer excludes the storage annual fee and seasonal pitches.