Enjoy touring & camping near Bude at Hedley Wood
Pack up the tent or hitch up your caravan and experience touring and camping near Bude at our holiday park.
Set in beautiful wooded surrounds, close to the border with Cornwall, our campsite is perfect for couples or families looking for a quiet park in a countryside location – that’s also not far from the coast. Want to bring your pet along too? No problem! We understand that pets are part of the family so feel free to bring your pooch along for the ride. Dogs are welcome on all of our touring pitches.
Hedley Wood is ideally located so you can enjoy the best of coast and country, in Cornwall and Devon. Located only a few miles from the spectacular north coast, our campsite is also close to the rugged beauty of Bodmin Moor, Dartmoor and Exmoor, so you can enjoy the best of both worlds.
By booking a holiday touring or camping near Bude at Hedley Wood, you’re perfectly placed to sample all that the North Cornwall and North Devon region has to offer…
Take a closer look at our range of Pitches:
Premium En-suite Pitch
- Private ensuite toilet and shower
- Hard-standing bases
- Direct water connection. No waste connection
- Electric hook-up
- Parking on pitch
- Please note: These pitches are not suitable for tents
Annual Touring Pitches
- £2,574 for an annual pitch
- Enjoy your own dedicated pitch
- Hardstanding bases
- Save the hassle of storage at home
- Come and stay at your caravan whenever you fancy
- Free use of park facilities
Our touring and camping guests are free to make use of the wide range on-park facilities, which include toilet and shower blocks situated at either end of our park. Free hot water is also available here, along with dish-washing facilities.
TV Signal: In order to get a TV signal at the park, you will need to bring your own Satellite dish, Freesat Satellite TV Box and cables. The satellite dish is already provided on our En-Suite Pitches. Please note that TV aerials do not work at the park.
- Free use of park facilities
- Wash block(s) with FREE hot showers
- Dish washing facilities
- Disabled access showers and toilets
- Family shower rooms and baby change facilities
- Fresh water points
- Ice pack freezer facility
- Awning space
- Launderette (small charge applies)
- No commercial vehicles permitted
Other facilities on-park include:
- The Woodman Bar, serving food and drink in a relaxing atmosphere
- On-park shop, ideal for those daily essentials!
- Children’s play area
- Nature trail and dog walking area
- Daytime dog kennels & doggy showers
Our campsite on the North Cornwall border
We have a range of different touring and camping pitches available for you tent, caravan or motorhome.
Choose from level pitches in sheltered or open areas or, if you prefer, there are slightly sloping pitches in more elevated areas that benefit from distant sea views.
All our pitches are designed with your comfort and privacy in mind and each pitch is carefully positioned.
Electric hook-ups are available in all touring and camping bays and meadows. You can also purchase replacement gas bottles, should you run out during your stay.
Touring Rainy Day Plan
When you book your next camping or touring break, you can now take out our ‘rainy day plan’ that gives you the flexibility to change your holiday date if the weather forecast is looking very wet and rainy for your stay with us.
You can move the booking within a 2-week window of your start date, subject to pitch availability.
Our ‘Rainy Day Plan’ costs £20 per booking.
Our camping and touring tariff is based on two people and includes a car parking space for one car. Under 3 year olds are free. Chargeable extras are:
- Pup tents: From £2.10 per night
- Additional cars: From £1.50 per night
Extra prices vary by holiday date, so will display the price at time of booking.
We can cater for motorhomes of all shapes and sizes. Designed with your privacy and comfort in mind, all our pitches are spacious and come with the option of electric hook-ups.