Book your 2019 holiday today at Hedley Wood and enjoy a country escape in Devon
There’s something about that excited feeling you get when you’ve just booked your next holiday. Nothing quite beats having a holiday to look forward to (and we think it helps the days go a little quicker, too!)
Now is the perfect time to book your break at our quiet Bude holiday park! The peak weeks and school holiday periods fill up quickly, so secure your holiday today and get your pick of our accommodation and your preferred dates.
Book by 28th Feb and save up to 20% on a 2019 holiday*
• Save up to 20% on off-peak touring and camping breaks*
• Save 15% on all off-peak self-catering breaks*
• Save 10% on all peak breaks and holidays*
Plus, book with a low deposit of just £50 for touring or £100 for caravan and glamping holidays
Free week or half price stay**
• Stay for 14 nights before 6th July 2019 and we’ll give you a free week in September or October 2019**
• Stay for 7 nights before 6th July 2019 and we’ll provide a half-price stay in September or October 2019**
Call 0800 117 0086 to book this offer (Freephone number from all landlines and mobiles.) Not bookable online.
Why choose Hedley Wood in 2019?
We strive to constantly improve the holiday experiences of our guests – that’s why we’ve been busy in the close season making improvement to our park, including:
- More ensuite touring pitches offering private shower and toilet facilities
- You will love our BRAND NEW luxury Safari Tents and Safari Lodges. The ultimate glamping experience – ideal for relaxed family holidays under the stars
- Over £200,000 investment in self-catering accommodation
Our quiet, country holiday park is a popular choice for holidays and short breaks, with many of our guests coming back season after season. We are blessed with a fantastic location in this beautiful region close to stunning beaches, rolling countryside and top family attractions.
On park you’ll find a range of facilities, including the Woodman bar, which serves up a range of tasty pub favourites during the peak season as well as a shower and toilet block for our touring and camping guests, a launderette, pet’s corner, children’s play area, reception area and shop for those daily essentials.
Our accommodation range
If you’re looking for somewhere for a quiet self-catering holiday in Devon in 2018 then look no further! We have a choice of holiday caravans available for your break, sleeping between four and eight people – all of which are pet friendly, so you can bring your dog along for a holiday too!
We also offer a range of traditional touring and camping pitches for tents, caravans and motorhomes as well as caravan storage pitches. With this option you can take the hassle out of your touring holiday by leaving your caravan at our park in a safe and secure environment.
What is there to see and do nearby?
2019 promises to be another bumper year in Devon! Whether you’re a regular visitor to this stunning part of the UK or have never explored the region before, there’s always something to see and do.
From relaxing walks on the beach or hiking on Bodmin Moor to browsing shops in quaint fishing villages or spending the day at the Eden Project – we can guarantee that you will never get bored!
There’s also a huge line-up of local events taking place throughout the year that you won’t want to miss, including:
- Padstow May Day, May 1st: The biggest day in Padstow’s calendar. It’s not unusual for 30,000 people to flock into this little town on the day when Padstonians from all over the world return to their roots.
- Devon County Show, May 16th-18th: The Devon County Show is one of the South West’s most iconic events, showcasing the very best of farming, food and rural life. The annual impact of the Show is estimated at £10 million plus and it is an important business platform.
- Charles Causley Festival, 7th-9th June: This festival celebrates the life and work of Launceston’s most prized writer Charles Causley, and promotes the best of literature and arts from across the region hosting a varied programme of events.
- Royal Cornwall Show, 6th-8th June: Cornwall’s showcase since 1793 and a fascinating glimpse into rural life. Apart from the livestock judging, there is the famous flower tent, show jumping and a fast and furious inter-hunt relay.
- Bude Jazz Festival, 27th-30th August: Putting a swing in the step of the town each year, the lively four day Bude Jazz Festival features a great bill of both local and national jazz musicians. Various styles of jazz feature, but traditional and New Orleans styles are especially popular.
The useful small print:
*Self-catering breaks: Save 10% on all self-catering peak breaks (May half term: arrivals 24th – 30th May 2019, school summer holidays: arrivals 26th July – 30th August 2019, October half term: arrivals 18th – 31st October 2019.) Save 15% on all self-catering off peak holidays (arrivals on any other 2019 date.) Touring and camping breaks: Save 10% on touring and camping peak breaks (May half term: arrivals 24th – 30th May 2019 and school summer holidays: arrivals 26th July – 30th August 2019.) Save 20% on touring and camping off peak breaks with arrivals from 1st January – 23rd May 2019 and after 27th September 2019. Save 15% on touring and camping off peak breaks with arrivals from 31st May – 25th July 2019 and 31st August – 26th September 2019. All dates are inclusive. A low deposit (£50 for touring pitch, £100 for a caravan or glamping tent) is payable at the time of booking. Any remaining balance is due 10 weeks before your holiday start date. Prices stated are correct at the time of going to print and are subject to change without prior notice. All prices are subject to availability. **Free or half price break can be taken between 1st September – 17th October 2019. Half the holiday cost is payable at the time of booking to qualify for this offer. Any remaining balance is due 10 weeks before your holiday start date. The free or half price break will be the same accommodation or pitch type and for the same number of people as the original booking. Offers close on 28th February 2019. Early booking offers cannot be combined (choose from Offer 1 – save up to 20% or Offer 2 – Free week or half price stay) or used in conjunction with any other offer or discount, offers apply to new bookings only and are subject to availability. Offer excludes the storage annual fee and seasonal pitches. For full terms and conditions, see hedleywood.co.uk.